In spring and autumn you can go hiking in beautiful Brittany. We have very sunny, breathtaking skies and fantastic views which change constantly because of the large tidal differences. Along the entire coast of Brittany there is one long trail named the GR34. You will be ascending along the famous pink rocks of Pleumeur Bodou or descending to the beautiful white coloured beaches.
In the spring you can enjoy the new green, the flower buds that pop up all around, the first primroses along the side of the road and the delicious smell of yellow gorse. In the autumn you will walk along the tasty blackberry bushes, you can see many species of mushrooms pop up and enjoy the beautiful fall colours along the scenery of the GR34, “Le Grande Randonnée.
Our walking tours consist of:
- A stay in our spacious two persons bedroom with private bathroom and separate toilet with use of the large downstairs living room with fireplace.
- Based on full board; every morning a tasty fresh breakfast with homemade products, prepare your own lunchbox and in the evening we will prepare you a tasteful 3-course dinner.
- We use as much as possible organic ingredients from our vegetable garden.
- With great pleasure and love we cook vegetarian or vegan meals if desired.
- Transportation from the end of the hike to the starting point where your car is parked. This way you are able to walk a large part of the GR34 without walking the same road twice.
- Use of sauna (4 persons), swimming pool and walking maps.
- Outside the high season (July and August) we organise these lovely walking tours in Brittany.
Walking route (View photo album)
Walk day 1:
departure from “La Roche Jaune”
Walk day 2:
We leave where we stopped yesterday “Plage de Porz Scaff”
Walk day 3:
Along the granite coast. We leave Perros Quirec, plage the Trestraou, and continue towards PLoumanach along the coast of Tregastel, Presqu’ile Renote, to the agreed point past “La Greve Blanche” where we are picked up by Olivier
Walk day 4:
Today we leave in Lannion, follow the GR34 along the river Léguer to the coastal town “Pointe Servel” and then north along the coast to “Marais du Quellen”
Walk day 5:
Thursday is the market day in Lannion. In the afternoon we met Olivier’s father at “Le Cafe du Port” in Trédrez-Locquémeau. He then takes us to the starting point. We walk again along the river (on the other side than yesterday) to the sea, then south along the coast to the cozy little cafe where our car is parked.
Walk day 6:
We park at “Le Grand Rocher” between St Micel and Grève and St Efflam for a long walk along the coastal path to Locquirec. L. and A. round off the peninsula to “Pointe du Chateau”. Appointment at the small beach of Porz Biliec. From here Olivier brings us back to the car.
We are pleased to show you our most beautiful places in Brittany Groups are also welcome, we have room for more than 14 people. Interested? Please contact us to find out this spring, summer or fall, the beauty of Brittany. Our prices .