120m2, 5 PERSONS
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
This cottage is attached to the left side of the main house. It was a storehouse for cider. In the older days the apples were brought here through the big gate and were pressed into cider. This barn is divided into two gites; gite 2 in the right part and gite 3 in the left part. With a private south-facing terrace you can enjoy the landscape quietly.
• Fully equipped kitchen (25m2) with dining table, dishwasher, oven, 4 burner stove, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle etc.
• Bedroom in the loft above the kitchen with two single beds (80 x 190cm)
• Living room with fireplace, dining table in front of the French doors with views over the terrace and playground. Sitting area around the wood burner.
• Double bedroom (200 x 180cm) and private bathroom with shower and separate toilet. Velux window with views over the green landscape.
• Double bedroom (190 x 140cm) and shower, sink and toilet. Velux window with views over the green landscape.